Best Law Fertilization Florida
With more than 60 years of expertise in the industry, the East Coast Pest Control is now offering lawn fertilization. As a part of our premium roster of services, we will handle your lawn care projects from tree shrubs to the landscape. Fertilization is a very crucial part of keeping your lawn beautiful. It allows the plants to grow healthier, thus a more vibrant feel on your property.
The Best Florida Lawn Care Guide
We recognize that lawn care involves science. Fertilization should always be done with the types of plants in mind. Healthy solutions should be optimized to maximize your lawn’s full potential. We don’t use guesswork as we know exactly when to fertilize plants in Florida.
Our team doesn’t believe on collateral damage in the form of your precious roses. We operate in a cost-effective, safe, and efficient way.
Fertilization for Better Weed Prevention
By knowing when to fertilize grass in central Florida, your lawn gets to dodge pesky weeds and plant parasites. There would be no more plant diseases and drought that dries up the grass and surrounding vegetation.
With this, urban dust and pollution will be trapped and blocked from entering your property. You don’t have to do anything. We will take care of the following:
- Pulling out the weeds
- Tailoring the treatment for your lawn
- Handling the back-breaking job
- Improving your lawn’s quality
- High-quality fertilizer
East Coast operates in line with the environmental requirements of FL. We have adopted safe fertilizer methods since the Florida fertilizer ban. Our team ditched phosphorus-containing fertilizers while utilizing chemicals with slow-releasing nitrogen. From large golf courses to your humble lawn, we practice the same precision and safety precautions.
Our golf-course quality fertilizers are ensured to feed your lawn for weeks instead of releasing all at once. This will prevent fertilizer overkill or supercharging your plants with chemicals.
The chemicals we use assist in the root development of your plants. So when winter comes, it would be resistant to the freezing temperatures. It will also be tough on the sweltering summer months in FL.
Why hire East Coast?
Here at East Coast, it’s all about healthy lawns made easy! No need to deal with gallons of dangerous chemicals and problematic application. Our skilled technicians will handle everything for your convenience.
- Professional treatments are more affordable than paying for a lawn revamp after trying DIY methods. With long-lasting effects, every cent would be worth it.
- East Coast ensures that you get more than your money’s worth. We are always reachable to check the effectiveness of the treatment.
- Leave the dirty work to us. We will deal with the task while you continue with your usual daily activities.
Peace of mind
- Of all the benefits you’ll get from our lawn fertilization, it would be peace of mind. Our chemicals are safe and certified to be harmless for humans.
The East Coast Pest Control is licensed to operate in all counties across Florida. All you have to do is give us a call and we’ll discuss an estimate with you!